Release Notes - 16th Feb 2021
New Features / Integrations
- Fiserv North
- Fiserv Nashville
- Fiserv Bypass
- Valutec Gift Card
- VL 500 – Android Mobile POS Release
- Tip Reporting
Enhancements & Fixes
- when clicking the vertical ellipsis ( ⠇) within a merchant snapshot, you can now view, add and delete operators associated with that merchant.
- A merchant now has the ability to permanently delete a card on file, where previously you would only be able to remove it from a specific transaction.
- Additional data from Virtual Terminal Transactions such as phone, email, invoice # & product description are now displayed in the transaction snapshot.
- When editing the parameters on a device you can create a threshold to require a password for issuing refunds. (ex. Any refund over $100 requires password)
- When editing the parameters on a device you can enable or disable the Cash option on the terminal
- When editing the parameters on a device you can change the allowable tip % (0%- 500%)
- When editing the parameters on a device you can choose whether or not you want tax to be included in the non cash charge
- When editing the parameters on a device you can now either decline an AVS mismatch or be notified that a mismatch occurred and choose whether to allow or decline the transaction.
- Previously transactions could only be split equally among multiple customers, the new update allows the bill to be split anyway the customers decide.
- When a Pin Pad is connected, the Merchant has the ability to do manual card entry on the Host Terminal or the Pin Pad
- By clicking the Version number in the portal you will be able to review Valor updates as they are released
Power up your workflow
If your business is looking for the perfect payment solution
to help increase sales, we can help you!