1. Collection of Information
Depending on what you do when you visit any website, you provide information about your visit to the site’s owners. Your visit to this site may provide us with certain statistical information collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the site. We use the information to improve the usefulness and quality of the site and to respond to our visitors’ requests for information or other services. Except as specifically noted below, we do not use your personal information for any other purpose and we do not sell or distribute it to any third party.
As you browse this website, we are able to collect information on the domain from which you contacted us, but not usually personal individual information such as your email address unless you provide it to us. We also capture information that helps us track, among other things, the number of visits to our site, the number of return visits, which pages at the site are visited most often, where visitors were before they linked to our site and the number who leave our site via a link to another site. These statistics are collected through web server logs and cookies, which allow us to trace the paths followed by visitors to our site as they move from one page to another. Cookies do not capture your individual email address or any private information about you.
In the course of serving advertisements to this website, our third-party ad servers (including Google) may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. User interaction with ads and ad-views across the Google Display Network, DoubleClick for Advertisers, and/or other display advertising networks are reported in conjunction with activity on this site. Information about your visit to this website, such as the number of times you have viewed and/or clicked an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used for internal reporting and advertising optimization only.
When you send us an email to comment on our products or services or to ask a question, we learn your exact email address and any personal information about you that you elect to provide in the email. The information is used only to respond to your communication, but will be stored, along with our reply, in case further communication is necessary or appropriate. If your email requested information or other services offered through our site, your email address will be used to provide the requested information or service until it is no longer available or until you affirmatively ask us to stop providing the product or service. We will not use your address to send you unsolicited information, unless it is related to the information or service you requested.
2. Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with our affiliates and other third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
3. Protection of Personal and Business Information
If you choose to make a purchase from us or submit an application to open an account for any of the services offered by us, or have already chosen to do so, you will be providing, or have already provided, information about yourself and/or your business to us. We take the confidentiality of your personal and business information very seriously. We do not collect information from you unless you provide it to us in connection with your application for a service or product we offer, and the information provided to us is used for the purposes of considering, underwriting, approving and setting up your account for the product or service you requested. If we are unable to provide you with the service or product for which you have applied, or we become unable to continue providing products or services to you for any reason, we may share certain of the information you provide us with a business partner that may be able to offer you an alternative service or product to suit your needs. In addition, from time to time, we may use certain of the information you provide to us to contact you about other products or services we offer, or our business partners offer, that may be of interest to you. We may also provide your contact information to certain of our business partners to enable them to contact you directly regarding such products or services. If you do not want us or our business partners to contact you about such other products or services, please send an email to email@example.com. Please provide us with your business name, city, state, and any other relevant information if applicable. If you have multiple accounts with us, identify each account for which you are opting out. We will promptly honor any such request received at this email address.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims and use your personal information in this regard as appropriate.
These safeguards are reviewed and may be adjusted in response to advances in technology and the latest security threats.
We do not solicit data from or market to children. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Valor Paytech encourages parents and guardians to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach children never to give Personal Information (such as name, address, phone number, school, etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies and know how your child’s information is treated.
Please visit the FTC’s website for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
5. Linking to Other Sites
7. Account Information
If applicable, you may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
8. Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site or our mobile application, if applicable.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
9. OPT-IN FOR TEXT MESSAGES:
Valor Paytech is dedicated to protecting personal information and will make every reasonable effort to handle collected information as carefully and securely as possible. By clicking SUBMIT or CLICKING “I AGREE” below, you expressly authorize Valor Paytech and its affiliates or partners to call/text you with offers, messages and reminders at the number you provided, which you certify is your own number, including through the possible use of automated technology and recorded messages. You are not required to consent in order to participate since you can call us directly instead. Any information communicated to Valor Paytech for text messaging and or storage will remain in the ownership of Valor Paytech. We will, at no time, rent or redistribute this information without your consent, except where legally required to do so.
Your contact information (belonging to you) is collected by our user on an opt-in basis and can be collected in different ways:
- We collect your mobile number when you text us our opt-in keyword to our shortcode or a keyword to a long code. Certain SMS text features enable the collection of name, email address, or other customized information by asking you to reply via SMS texts with specific information. Note: Message and data rates may apply.
- Our user may have previously collected your contact information on an opt-in basis outside of our system. You state that your contact information was collected with your permission and you have consented to receive text messages from us.
- Certain SMS text features enable the collection of name, email address, or other customized information by asking you to reply via SMS texts with specific information. Note: Message and data rates apply.
- We can collect your mobile number, name, email address, when you submit the information via our online form.
- We can import your first and last name, phone number and email address when you have provided the information outside of the Valor Paytech system and have consented to opt-in to texts from us.
Receiving text messages from us is free of charge. However, standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier still apply.
10. OPT-OUT FOR TEXT MESSAGES:
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from us by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.